Did you know that July 21 is National Get to Know Your Customer Day? We did! And we want to know more about you.
Here’s what we already know:
- About 63% of all households in the United States have a pet.1
- About 75 million dogs and about 85 million cats are owned in the United States.2
- Max is the most popular name for dogs in the U.S., U.K. and Australia3
- Nearly 94% of pet owners say their animal pal makes them smile more than once a day.4
- 90% of pet owners surveyed say they consider their pet a member of the family.5
- Take a look at what else we know about pet owners here>6
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Pet Food Institute
- Homeowners Insurance
Here are some fun facts about Three Dog Bakery:
- In 1989, three dogs, two guys and one 59¢ biscuit cutter joined forces to create Three Dog Bakery-the world’s original bakery for dogs.
- You can EAT the dog cookies! We use only all natural, human-grade ingredients that you would find in your pantry, not the typical “feed-grade” ingredients other dog food manufacturer’s use.
- Three Dog Bakery goes through 26,000 pounds of carob chips each year and over 120 TONS of honey!
- Three Dog Bakery had a cooking show on the Food Network in the early 1990’s
- Our Treats were one of Oprah’s Favorite Things
Get to know our Staff:
|First row, from left:|
- Photo 1: Arlo, Marketing (and blog writer)
- Photo 2: Buddy, CDO (Chief Dog Officer)
- Photo 3: Bonnie, Office Manager
- Photo 4: Taylor, Franchise Operations
Second row, from left:
- Photo 1: Izzie, Local Distribution
- Photo 2: Maizie, Marketing
- Photo 3: Millie, Graphic Design
- Photo 4: Sable, Millie, Aspen, Sales
We love our customers because they love dogs. Just like us! We also know that we would not exist without you. We want to thank each and every one of you for your support of Three Dog Bakery.
Now you know a little more about us, share something about yourself and your BFF (Best Furry Friend)!