At Three Dog Bakery, we like Apples. Especially how they taste. By including all-natural Apples in our recipes we give your pooch a high level of nutritious, gour”mutt” flavor. Apples are high in Vitamin C as well as a host of other antioxidant compounds. Some vets even believe that vitamin C can help hip dysplasia. Apples are also low in saturated fat and sodium and contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which contribute to a healthy, glossy coat and help to control skin allergies.
Apples can be found in the following Three Dog Bakery Food & Treats:
- Apple & Oatmeal Roll Over Rewards
- Apple & Oatmeal Oven Baked Biscuits
- Apple & Oatmeal Classic Wafers
- Apple & Oatmeal Itty Bitty Bones
- Apple & Oatmeal Woofers
- Bake to Nature Oven Baked Chicken Adult Recipe
- Bake to Nature Oven Baked Chicken Adult Healthy Weight Recipe
- Bake to Nature Oven Baked Lamb & Rice Recipe
- Bake to Nature Oven Baked Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe
The Celebrate Apple Month, our Bakery Stores are having a grrreat special! Any time you purchase an Oatmeal Apple packaged treat, get 50% off a pastry*. On top of the great specials at the bakery, check out their winter weather gear. As the temperature drops, don’t forget about Fido’s needs. Check out jackets, booties, leads and collars!
*Offer only available in bakery stores. Offer may vary at bakery locations. You can sniff out a store, here.
How do you like them Apples?