Ok fans – weird contest week is August 15-19, so we are going to have five days of fun contests! Our founding girls, Gracie, Sarah, and Dottie, are hidden on our website, and your task is to find them. If you find the girls, you’ll win a yummy Three Dog Bakery Treat Variety Pack!
How to Participate:
- Gracie, Dottie, and Sarah will be hidden on their favorite products in the threedog.com “Dogalog.” Find them.
- Each day of the contest, the Three Dog Blog will post which pictures of the girls for which you’ll be searching. Head over to the “Dogalog” and start sniffing around!
- In the comment section, post the name of the girl that you found, and on which item she was found. (ex: Gracie: Rack of Ribs Tray)
- You must post each girl’s location as a separate post. You are only eligible to win once during the contest week.
- The contest will start Monday August 15.
Prizes: Each day, the first person to locate Sarah, Dottie, and Gracie will win a treat variety pack. You are only eligible to win once. If you’ve already won, we encourage you to post clues about other hiding spots you may have found, but please do not reveal their exact locations.
Rules & Regulations: One entry per person. Eligible locations must be posted as a comment on the Three Dog Blog, and cannot be submitted through Facebook or Twitter. Contest runs 8/15–8/19 11:59 p.m. (CST). Winner will be announced no later than 8/24/11. All participants must be a follower on Twitter of @ThreeDogNews or a Fan of Three Dog Bakery Headquarters on Facebook.
Terms & Conditions: Must reside in the US and be 18 years or older. No cash value and non-transferable. We will contact winner by blog post. If winner does not acknowledge within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Management, employees and families of Three Dog Bakery are prohibited from winning any prizes. Three Dog Bakery reserves the right to alter any rules of the contest at any time. Standard ground shipping and taxes are included. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to claim your prize.