Hometown: I was born in Joplin, MO but now live in Kansas City.
Breed: Shiba Inu
Furry Siblings: Shady (another Shiba), Felix, Cosmo and Buckley (kitties)
Favorite Three Dog Bakery Products:
- Classic Crèmes Carob with Natural Peanut Butter Filling
- Biscuits Baked With Real Cheese
- Classic Wafers baked with Sweet Potatoes
- Mini Biscuits Baked With Peanut Butter
- All Natural Classic Wafers Vanilla
Best Trick: I can sit, beg, and roll over super fast, in sequence!
Short Bio: We got Maeby when she was 8 weeks old from a breeder in Joplin, MO. She looked like a little black bear, wide-eyed and spunky. She has grown into a beautiful black and tan lady over the years, spunky and wide-eyed as ever! She graduated valedictorian of her puppy training class in 2004 and has continued to amaze us everyday at how smart she is. Of course, she is as sweet as she is smart, always looking at you with her big brown doe eyes, wanting more Three Dog Bakery treats! I just can’t imagine our lives without our sweet Maebers!